The UIDAI Launched new feature to verify adhar details online.for this candidates have to furnish the aadhaar number. just follow article it helps to avoid failer biometric authentication in emergency cases.
The aadhar verification is important to make sure aadhar number validity, and easier one to update required personal information in the verification process. If you verify aadhar number early then you get benefits from government scheme and loans, IT return aadhaar link with pan, gas connection, bank linking etc.
Follow the steps to verify aadhar card:-
- First, you have to Log on the official Aadhaar verification portal.
- initially, you have to give aadhar 12 digit number present on the card.
- Now, you have to Enter captcha security code, which given at the right side of the same web page.
- Now, the web page displays the verification details.
NOTE: Only Aadhaar Number is required to check aadhar verification status.
Anyone can do aadhaar verification without cardholder permission. Mobile Number has not Required check aadhar card verification.
How to verify Aadhaar Details Mobile & Email
Above details only Verifiers aadhaar Number. Aadhaar number is valid if only Based on biometrics (Photo, Fingerprints, and IRIS). If any demographic data wrong, we cannot identify them until we download the aadhar card.
The Main communication details Like Mobile Number and Email address Not present on the aadhar card. so we have to check it online by aadhaar Number. once we found there are changed mobile we can update mobile number in aadhaar with aadhar update process.
- Visit Uidai.gov.in >> Aadhaar services >> Verify email and Mobile Number.
- That page (Uidai Resident Portal SSUP) also available here directly https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile.
- Enter Your Aadhaar Number.
- mobile Number
- Email Address
Validate Both by Verification Code sent to Your Mail and Mobile Number, kindly verify the Same in aadhaar verification Portal.
Click here verify Name, email, mobile at Uidai Portal.