download the aadhaar app and carry your aadhar card along with your update, download on mobile share KYC, lock biometrics. authenticate at POS.
How to download & use Maadhaar App?
- First, download the app from google play store (m aadhar app).
- After installing,it will ask you to create a password, it should be 8-12Digits (Alphanumeric, Small, capital letters, and symbol).
- Authorize Your device and Mobile Number with OTP (it should be done automatically).
- Then app connects to uidai and downloads the profile internet connection requires.
- if your Mobile number linked to your family members card then up to 3 profiles can be downloaded on the same device.
- profile accessible from only device remaining would be deleted automatically.
- Lock/Unlock Biometics (if you lock the biometrics you will not able to verify by fingerpint and IRIS scan).
- Carry anywhere within your mobile.
- Share QR code to provide KYC to merchants.
- Update data on the mobile with TOTP (time based 0tp)
- download the Aadhaar card your mobile also known as profile.
Why we need Aadhaar App?
Presntly this app have 1,000,000 – 5,000,000 active installs on android devcies.
forget about benefits using this app maybe a bit complex. here i am explaing my experince with the app.
i have crearted profile and used for a while, locked biometrics. after that i am unbale to verify the aadhar detrails on POS vodafone for mobile number link.
tried 10 times but worked. each attempot i am getting email alert abouth this.
Finally i deleted my profile on Maadhaar app and uninstalled it. But still it not woreked with vodafone. then i went for JIO portability there its worked fine. so problem with vodafone not from the maadhaar app.
download here mAadhar app
This is the whole story of Aadhaar App, BHIM helps the little bit more than it in daily life. Please do comment on the form if any issues with that.