India is going on digital way after canceling of old 1000/- and 500/- rupees notes. Modi government banned old notes from 8th November 2016 for anti-corruption and cashless transactions. After banned of old notes government encourages the digital transaction through online. Various application available for cashless transactions but payment app is different to use.
Aadhaar pays app launched by Government of India, and it was developed by Infrastructure development finance company(IDFC) in association with unique identification authority of India(UIDAI) and National payments corporation of India (NPCI).
UPI powered apps
google tez, phone pe, paytm also adopted almost all money wallets.
How to use BHIM APP?
- 1st Install download & install from google Paly store BHIM App. Authorize your device and Mobile Number.
- Set 4 digits PIN for Mobile app security.
- Add bank account from the list.
- Set pin /Numeric password for each bank account to view balance details.
- Switch from bank accounts by changing bank account on UPI Payment App.
- On the merchant, page select mobile wallets and then choose the BHIM App.
- Then open BHIM app on mobile accept payment request it will be done without OTP and faster than other payments mode.
Install and download
The government if India encourages the cashless transactions through various programmes. Recently government starts programme “Lucky draw Yojana”. Through this programme select 15000 peoples, every day who are using cash transaction app like Aadhaar app and daily fifteen thousand winners announced and pay Rs1000/-.
application download from google play store which available in android, ios and windows smartphone. Download the and install on your smartphones for cashless transactions. IDFC and National payments corporation of India developed. Almost 40 crores bank accounts already linked to the bank accounts.
What is a Merchant app?
It is an application used by the merchant to take payments from customer bank account to their own account through online. This process by using of 12 digits unique identification number of customer.Each transaction will be authorized by the fingerprints of the customer. Each transaction made by the only Aadhar linked to bank accounts only.
After downloading from google play store. and agree with all terms and conditions and follow on-screen instructions. To download the application:
uses full for cashless transactions. And this pays the money without any bank account detail and passwords. presently using this you can pay the amount up to 2000/- .rupees. If you enter aadhaar card number then link to your bank account number.
The process of IDFC :
- Merchant register the IDFC Aadhar card pay.
- Mobile phone linked to an STQC certified biometric reader.
- The customer makes by entering bank and aadhar authentication.
- The customer walks away with cashless purchases.
Easy to pay money with biometric and it very secure, compare with another online payment apps.it consists the process of payment registration, Bank name i.e, SBH, SBI, ICICI banks etc. and biometric scanning. Download and install.
for business owners
Android phone with internet, a current account with IDFC Bank & the IDFC Aadhaar Pay app.
the fingerprint scanner is given by IDFC bank.
call 1800419 4332 to get the connection (fees details) apply online now for merchant aadhaar app.