aadhar helpline details
►Voice – 1800-180-1947
►Fax – 080-2353 1947
►Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – MANAGEMENT 560001
►Email – email@example.com
Aadhhar New Address and Phone Number
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
The government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor, Tower II
Jeevan Bharati Building
New Delhi – 110001.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number 1800-300-1947.
# UIDAI Regional Office Grievance Cell Number
1 Hyderabad 040-23119266
2 Chandigarh 0172-2711947
Contact Aadhaar by SMS
Check Aadhaar status generation:
To check your Aadhaar status, type UID STATUS< 14 digit enrolment number > OR UID STATUS < 28 digit EID > on your mobile and send it to 51969.
Get e-Aadhaar on mobile:
To get a soft copy of your e-Aadhaar letter on your email id, type UID EAADHAAR < Aadhaar number > < email Id > < Form PIN code > on your mobile and send it to 51969.
How to Block Aadhaar card in case of Stolen /lost?
- If your Aadhar card misused by someone or theft, you can call UID toll free number and request the block UID card.
- But it still valid, because No check is that Aadhaar number blocked by UIDAI, all they want Proof ID, Aadhaar it secure.
- Blocking Aadhaar card Not Prevents Aadhaar fraud.
- You can update your data by through Aadhaar correction.
aadhar card helpline -free number: 18000 180 1947 All toll-free number in India has same except last 4 digits. But uidai had chosen 1947 year, As the symbol of independent.Uid toll-free number mostly used by Indian customers for Aadhaar update only/-,
Aadhaar Email ID: this service can take care of all the things around residents,
contact can be Two types:
Central All over India Contact Address, email and Phone number mentioned below. you can seek information about local Aadhhar centers on UID Toll-free number. they will guide you to get local Aadhaar center supervisor Address.
UID Local Registrar:
- for centers by your Area,
- application form
- aadhar card helpline (1800-180-1947)
- can Email queries regarding Aadhaar card to Help@uidiai.gov.in
- Residents also Contact by Post office by writing letter to Banglore CIDR, post box number 560001,
- Residents can send their documents regarding update.
Find your local centers ( appointment)
- visit the appointment portal at this URL https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx.
- you can search either permanent aadhaar center or private tempory aadhar centers. my advice is to click on permanent centers box to avoid moved centers.
- residents can search by pin code number or area locality or manually select state>>district>>city/town>> village etc.
- Note down the contact details and calls the aadhaar enumerator/supervisor or contact person about the availability of slot. finish /update the data by registered with uidai.gov.in.