Aadhaar update. Find Aadhaar Card Correction Status Online. Know how to update Name, DOB, Address, Mobile number, A to Z guide. If you want to check the aadhar card update status follow our tutorial below. Update mobile number in case of loss retrieve forgotten uid number and enrollment id.
Aadhaar Correction / Update status URN
Which details can correct with SSUP( Self Service Update Portal)? You can Update Aadhaar Card Status online of these below things at uid self-update service portal (SSUP).
- Date of Birth,
- Mobile number.
- To check your correction status you can use this URL https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status.
- update/correct and send the documents to uidai office or email THEM OR attach color scanned.
- check update status by Update Request Number (URN) FOR FUTURE.
Aadhar Update process:
Documents Needed for Aadhaar Correction Update Process
1.by post offline:
- If Resident is unable to locate the required Pincode/Village/Town/City/Post Office/District/State or is finding difficulty in local language transliteration, they may send their Update request through Post.
Note: uid update by post useful when updating the new mobile number in case of lost. but posal update process takes several weeks rather than update online and enrollment centre.
Update by Post: Mobile Number updated through post it can be done by either online or at Aadhar center Name, Adress, DOB and Email can updated thorough offline by post. This process includes downloading aadhar correction Form from uidai.gov.in. After that fil the details and send it to CIDR bangalo9re Address mentined on the Infograph. correction form send address uidai launched 6 regional offices all over india based on langues UP Luckno, Ranchi, bangalore, Hyderadbad, chandigarh, Mumbai etc. you colud find these address at aahdar centers page.
Send Update Request through Post.
aadhar correction form It’s Just like New enrolment form. Just fill the required details and attach the supporting documents. superscript envelop with the Updated address.
- Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form For Request Through Post
- Instructions for Sending Update Request Through Post
2. Update online process Step By Step:
Visit Aadhaar Self Service resident portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update,
- Enter Your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number
- Then You get OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP, Then There these below options (
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number)
the list appears tick mark on appropriate sections.
- Correct Your Name / Address / Mobile Number, Be sure to check your local language too. Click for Next option.
- Documents Upload: For Address / Name change etc.
- Upload documents Next go the list of BPO Services available in your Area. After completion of update.
- Please Note Down URN (Update Request Number) To check the status of UID correction.
Check Card Update Status online
- How to check Aadhaar / UID card Correction Status?
- To check your correction status you have to keep these 2 things 1 is Aadhaar Number,
- 2 URN Update Request Number,
- visit UID SSUP and enter URN and Uid Number and click on get statushttps://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status.
You can Check Update status by URN Number. URN Number means Acronym of Update Reference Number.
status codes Under review, rejected, Succesful. for checking offline, which made at center kindly visit aadhar status page. check by aadhar number or Enrollment number.
3. Update at the enrollment center
Nothe w almost India 70% illiterates in rural areas. Those mostly depend on the nearest aadhaar centers for aadhar card update, but the private aadhaar enter operators charge sum amount of 100-500 INR illegally. we educated persons also encourage them to corrupt in any contract in future.
Ok, leave about this corruption in uidai.gov.in. When we have to go enrollment center for adhar update. simple if online process not works or not interested in updating uid card details online due to working days. just go to the enrollment center and ask for update correct the details. aadhaar may take your photograph along with your thumb impression. What residents update at Aadhaar Kendra /center: Name, Mobile, DOB, Email, Photo, IRIS, Finger Prints.
correction by post and online Uidai update portal helps almost 90% queries related to aadhaar holders of India.
Mandatory Steps for Adhar update online
- On the Aahdar self-service Portal SSUP Enter uid Number & OTP.
- Then Click On Send OTP.
- Enter The OTP to proceed aadhaar correction Process.
- Select the required Options to make Appropriate changes Name, DOB, Address Mobile etc.
- After corrections made Note down the URN Number or download or else print the receipt for future reference to track aadhaar correction.
- Follow the mandatory steps for the update. click on Name Enter the Name and surname.
- Upload The Name Proofs like Pan card, passport, voter card, and driving license etc.
- Again read the common steps for aadhar update online.
update Mobile Number
- Visit resident self-service portal ssup uidai gov in, Enter the Aadhar number & verify with Old mobile Number.
- If the Old mobile number is lost then opt for nearest enrollment center.
- After the OTP verification by old mobile number, Enter your New Mobile Number and then authorize the Phone Number by OTP.
- After that, a URN Number will be generated you can copy the URN Number to track aadhaar correction status.
- acknowledgment slip will display on the screen, either print or download the file it contains all correction details.
we have written a detailed post about update mobile number in aadhar card.
Email correction in Aadhaar
- Same process but varies after step 2 visit ssup portal and then follow the above mandatory steps.
- Click on Email Then enter Your New Email ID or you may wish to verify email id & phone Number here.
- within 2 minutes or few minutes, an OTP will be sent to Email-ID kindly verify the same with SSUP.
- No document required to upload to
- Follow the mandatory steps above click on Gender among those update options.
- select your gender either female or male there is also one option called transgender click on that if you do not belong to first two options.
- confirm the update clicking proceed .if any changes then click on modify. after this gender update process follows the post-correction steps above.
date of a birth change
- After proceeding the update mandatory steps, click on DOB then Select Year and Month after that day in the ssup portal.
- click on proceed or modify verify with OTP. then note down the URN Number to check aadhar status.
Update Address in ssup uidai.gov.in online
This is Most Popular But updating the address online at ssup portal all required fields need to enter
- C/O or S/O
- Building Number,
- Street Number,
- Area / locality
above or Not mandatory or Optional but Below details are compulsory.
- PO or Post Office
all the details you entered in English automatically converted in the local language. aadhaar card correction online without mobile number correction without mobile number happens by verifying biometrics of the resident. if you have iris or fingerprint scanner you could do this at desktop but CSC Portal registration is required. the simple way is to visit the enrollment center. Update Portal Aka Resident Self Service Portal SSUP URL Address is https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update.
Aadhaar Biometric Update (Photo, fingerprints, and Iris of eyes)
adhaar suspended due to Biometrics integrity issue. Resident shall visit Permanent Enrolment Centre with document proofs for the update. This case Residents have to visit the nearest aadhar center along with valid id & address proof. Note: URN Number is the must for checking aadhar card update status. if you want to check aadhar status or download e aadhaar please follow guidelines on next page.
- 1 Aadhaar Correction / Update status URN
- 2 Aadhar Update process:
- 3 2. Update online process Step By Step:
- 4 Check Card Update Status online
- 5 3. Update at the enrollment center
- 6 Mandatory Steps for Adhar update online
- 7 name change